Thursday 20 January 2011

Cast a Spell on Me.










"DESIGNED AND HAND-MADE BY THE TWO SISTERS IN BYRON BAY, THE SPELL JEWELLERY RANGE
IS AN ECLECTIC COLLECTION OF ADORNMENTS THAT INVOKE THE WILD AND BOHEMIAN GYPSY 
SPIRIT IN ALL WHO WEAR IT."



Spell Designs - my new obsession. They possibly do the most beautiful jewelry and accessories I have ever seen. Turquoise, feathers, fringe, silver....gaaaaah it's everything I love! If you haven't checked out their stuff before, click here. And for daily boho/fashion inspiration their blog always features gorgeous photos. 


4 comments:

Rachel said...

Ok wow, they are all so beautiful! Do you own any?

Spell and the Gypsy Collective said...

Oh my goodness - I can tell I'm going to love your blog (was obsessed with the little kokopelli icon for so long!) : )

Thank you so much for doing such a gorgeous post on us! So amazed at how much the love has spread!

Peace! XX Lizzy & Spell from Spell

lemon said...

Aaaahh thank you so much! Seriously, I'm telling everyone about you guys :D

and Rachel - not yet! I've lost my card (oops) but when I get it back I'm ordering straight away! xxx

yanmaneee said...

lebron 15 shoes
yeezy shoes
nike air max 2017
nike air max
air jordan
adidas ultra
off white hoodie
nike shox for men
fila
yeezys