Wednesday 1 June 2011

Little Loft.

 Small furniture to fit a small room. My friends always say it looks like a room for munchkins. The stuff hanging from the window? Clothes - current stuff I'm wearing (and it's good for airing knitwear!)
 Catch bad dreams.

Arrowheads + feathers.
 Horribly unorganised when it comes to jewelry - I tend to just pile them in little glass dishes. 

 Inspired by Purse n Boots and Lovers in Vain, I thought I would share with you my little attic hide-out. I know these aren't full photos, but I didn't think showing the wardrobe/bathroom/bookshelves would be very...er..interesting. Not to mention they are kind of messy at the moment. So there you have it.

 The scary reality is I may not be living here that much longer. Hopefully I still have a while left before I move out, but it all depends on where I end up after next year. I'm going to be traveling a lot from summer onwards, so get prepared for a shit load of photos!

Love
xxx

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I love what you've done with it - much better (and tidier!) than where I was in there for fashion week!