Saturday 6 August 2011

Bag Woman and the Junk Collector.






Busy weekend - My friend Rachel (From rachelphipps.com) is visiting, so we thought we would go all-out tourist and take our cameras to Camden. As we spent all day walking/shopping/walking, a practical outfit was necessary. Though I must admit, I didn't realise the scarf and cardi combo was quite so 'bag-lady' when I got dressed this morning. Oh well.

Also I have a shameful confession - this was actually my first time in Camden! (Don't judge me). But Rachel was an awesome guide, and I think I have found my new playground.

Shorts + Boots: River Island, Scarf: Accessories (I think), Hat: Topshop, Cardi: All Saints, Top: Topshop+ DIY, Rings: Urban Outfitters + Markets.

3 comments:

Tribal Fox Vintage said...

the purse is so awesome!

Gorgeous Clara said...

I adore this! very boho!

the girl never gets older said...

oh my, amazing blog, amazing pictures, amazing you! ♥