Sunday 10 April 2011

England.




Im back! From a glorious week in the country side. As much as I moan about England, a true english summer is hard to beat - I love the light, and just how wonderfully green it can be. We were lucky to have incredible weather while we were away, and spent as much time as we could outdoors enjoying it!

I didn't get many photos (partly because we were so busy!) so these are some my friend Helen snapped. She is an amazing photographer - these don't even begin to show her talent!

So what have you lot been up to this last week? Lets hope the sunshine stays! 

XXX

2 comments:

Rachel said...

You look so grumpy in that last one! x

lemon said...

Hahaha I know! I didn't realise she was taking a photo, at the end of the walk we were looking through the pictures, at first it looked nice, but then we zoomed in on my face :s Helen found it rather amusing xxx