Saturday 30 April 2011

A Very Royal Wedding.

Booooo I can't believe the Royal Wedding is over. I thought the service was so beautiful and traditional, plus Prince Harry was looking fiiiiiiine. Also did anyone else find themselves wishing he and Pippa were a couple? maybe? maybe?
My neighbours celebrated in true English fashion - having an all out street party. This was before people arrived while we were getting it all set up. Supposedly over 200 people turned up in the end. sheesh.
You cant have a English party without Pimms. - Fact.

Om nom nom nom

Cake! Again, om nom nom

MILO! Ma baby! My mum thought it would be cute to put a red bandanna around him. It was. Also he is the biggest attention whore, and loved being out where everyone could spoil him. What a slut.

I took pictures once people arrived, but I don't feel right posting them online as I don't have people's permission (also lots of children around). So here you go. How did you celebrate the wedding?

xxx

3 comments:

Rachel said...

At King's we had no Pimms. This made me very sad. And that street party looks incredible! So, so, SO jealous!!!

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

Awh love these, so british. x hivenn

The Velvet Bow said...

That cake looks so amazing! I want a castle shaped cake when I get married, haha. Also I need some British bunting for my house I think!

x